Copper Bus Bars
Copper Bus Bars are offered in forged / hot rolled as well as cold worked conditions in required dimensional finish. These copper bus bars are available in Hard, Half-Hard as well as in Soft conditions and are perfect for use in electrical applications. The presence of electroplated tin plating also helps in improving joining surface effectiveness as well as in reducing the electrical resistance of joints.
:: General Properties ::
- Size - Width: 5mm to 350mm
- Thickness - Thickness: 1mm to 60mm
- Edge - Square Edge, Radius Edge, Full Radius Edge Length: Up to 6400mm (21')
- Standard overall cutting tolerance- 100mm
- Weight - Weight per feet in kg
- Standard & Material - JIS, BS EN, DIN, ASTM, AS/NZS and TIS
- Presence of copper content - 99.99%
:: Applications ::
- Bus Bars
- Transformer Connectors
- Earthing Protection in L.T. and H.T. Electrical Panels
- Power Transmission equipment
- Control Panels
Being one of the leading companies, we are engaged in offering a wide range of Copper Bus Bar to meet the needs of our valued customers. This Copper Bus Bar is well known for their attributes like high tensile strength, durability and excellent finishing. Moreover, Copper Bus Bar is extensively used in electrical industries for distribution or transmission of electricity.
:: Features ::
- Excellent quality
- Reasonable rate
- High strength
We are looking orders of more than 5000 INR rs.